Trade: Navigating Tendering and Procurement
The Federal Department of Finance will deliver a session on Selling to Government – An Introduction to Australian Government Procurement for Suppliers. This is an introductory session, supporting suppliers to understand how to participate in Australian Government procurement and contracting opportunities, covering:
- Why sell to the Australian Government
- What the Australian Government buys and how
- Procurement methods and industry engagement
- How to start the process to sell
- Responding to an Approach to market
- What to expect if you win / don’t win a contract.
Small Business Month 2023 Series of FREE workshops featuring industry experts who will provide an overview of the issues facing small businesses. There will be three sessions covering different topics followed by a networking event at conclusion. These sessions can be attended either individually or all together. All attendees are welcome to stay for the networking session.
Session 1: Trade 3-4pm
Session 2: Cyber Security 4-5pm
Session 3: Employer essentials 5-6pm
Networking – open to all attendees 6-9pm
Tea and coffee provided at all sessions. Finger food provided at the networking function.