Membership of the Chamber is an excellent investment in you, your business and your community.
Our vision, to improve the local economy for all, can only happen through the active support and participation of our business community. As a not-for-profit, funding for our events, initiatives and programs comes from you.
With just one upfront annual fee of $280 you can be part of our proactive community. (Monthly payment option is also available at just $25 per month for 12 months)
Your membership gives you access to a number of resources and benefits, including:
- Voting rights at the Goulburn Chamber AGM
- Ability to nominate for an Executive position
- A voice in matters important to your business and the broader business community
- Networking opportunities with like minded local business owners
- Support in lobbying government at local, state and federal levels
- Promotional opportunities via social media, email and monthly meetings
- Free Business NSW membership
- Free business tools, resources and advice via Business Australia
- 3 x free calls to the Business NSW Workplace, Legal and Marketing Advice Line
- 20% discount on Business NSW events and advice-based packages
In 2022 we are continuing the Chamber Member Value Pack, which gives all members access to exclusive discounts and offers from other member businesses. These exclusive offers include:
To apply for membership please review the membership terms below and then complete the online Membership Application Form.
We look forward to speaking with you soon about your business and your interest in the Chamber.
Goulburn Chamber of Commerce Membership Application
Membership Terms as of 1 July 2021
- By completing the application form and applying for membership, you hereby state that you are an authorised individual within your Business/Company to do so.
- I hereby apply for membership of The Goulburn Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Inc and have provided current and correct information as requested, in order to maintain accurate records on the Chamber’s database.
- I accept that I will be contacted by an Executive member to discuss my application. If my application moves forward, I understand I will be invoiced $280.00 for my Annual Membership which will need to be paid in full, within 14 days of invoice receipt.
- My 2022 Annual Membership provides me with:
- Full Member services including discounted rates to Training events, future Trade Expos, access to hosting/attending Business After Hours events and Chamber’s Business Networking events.
- FREE membership and access to the Business NSW resources, webinars and services (including three calls to the Workplace, Legal and Marketing Advice Line).
- Marketing opportunities including: a Member Spotlight at a Chamber Meeting and a Business Spotlight on our FB page, inclusion on our website business directory, and member profile video shared via social media
- A monthly Chamber e-newsletter featuring current and relevant information about business issues, news, events, opportunities, and resources
- Access to the Chamber’s monthly meetings, which I am encouraged to attend, as often as I can. I am aware that this is the platform for me to bring along any guests and business colleagues. Meetings serve as an information source and Meet & Greet space.
- Access to special discounts and offers provided by other member businesses. I acknowledge the Chamber takes no responsibility for the provision of products of products and services by the member businesses as part of the member value pack.
- The right to stand as an Executive Leader or General Executive Member at the annual AGM, plus voting rights. Members must attend the AGM in order to vote.
- I am aware that under Clause 3 (Application for Membership) of the Chamber’s Constitution, the application will be referred to the committee, which is to determine whether to approve or to reject the application.
- I understand that regarding Clause 4 (Cessation of Membership) that
“A person ceases to be a member of the association if the person:
- (a) dies, or
- (b) resigns membership, or
- (c) is expelled from the association, or
- (d) fails to pay the annual membership fee under clause 8 (2) within 3 months after the fee is due.”
By completing the membership form, you have accepted the above Membership Terms and Conditions. Thank you.